Tuesday 8 July 2014

Introduction - Alex&Holly

For this Project, I have decided to not work alone and to work within a pair. Both Alex and I have decided to in a pair to share the work load between us both. We thought that we would work well together as we both have different sets of skills which will work well. Alex has the skills to be able to film and have a very creative eye when it comes to filming. He has also used the software 'Final Cut Pro' more than I have. So knows in much more detail how to make a film look professional. However Alex lacks organisation, and this is where my set of skills come in. I am a much more organized person than Alex and like to get things done and on time to a schedule. We both have creative sparks and are creative people so together we should work well.












No comments:

Post a Comment